The war in Ukraine. Main events of the Day 33
- The Armed Forces liberated Irpin аnd the village of Rudnytske, which is about 60 km to the east, on the outskirts of Kyiv.
- Russian occupiers kidnapped the correspondent of the UNIAN news agency Dmytro Khilyuk in Kyiv region.
- Russian troops are destroing bridges to block Chernihiv. Bridges in the areas of Konotop, Stara Rudnya, Smyach, Maly Dyrchyn and Velyky Dyrchyn were also destroyed.
- For the twelfth time, the Armed Forces of Ukraine defeated a group of Russian occupiers in Chornobayivka near Kherson.
- «Sluha Narodu» party council representative Oleksiy Konovalov was kidnapped by Russians in occupied Henichesk.
- The Neutron Source nuclear facility, located at the site of the National Scientific Center of Kharkiv Institute of Physics and Technology again received a hit. Buildings and infrastructure located on the territory have suffered serious damage.
- It turned out that the missile strike on the oil depot in Lutsk (March 27) was carried out from the territory of Belarus. The cruise missile was flying at low altitude, so radars could not detect it.
- In the Sumy region, the occupiers deliberately hit pedestrians with military equipment, injuring a family of civilians: a father was killed and a mother and 15-year-old son were injured.
- Hackers from Anonymous published a photocopy of an order from the Russian Ministry of Defense Dmitry Bulgakov to prepare fake videos in which “Ukrainian military” allegedly mock “Russian prisoners of war.”
Photo: Felipe Dana / AP Photo
У чому різниця: «тимчасовий захист» чи «біженець» У чому різниця: «тимчасовий захист» чи «біженець»
Безпека в Telegram під час війни – що треба знати українцям Безпека в Telegram під час війни – що треба знати українцям
Як під’єднатись до мережі іншого мобільного оператора. Інструкція Як під’єднатись до мережі іншого мобільного оператора. Інструкція